Marketing Communications Manager
Absio provides a new approach to information security—the ability to secure and control your data everywhere, all the time, even on someone else’s network or device. Originally developed to secure and control Army intelligence data, Absio’s patented technology enables any software application to persistently secure and control its unstructured data (files) while in storage, in transit, and in use on any system or device. Absio’s first commercial application, Absio Dispatch®, is an easy-to-use, multi-platform email application that automatically secures messages and attachments everywhere they exist, and enables senders to control what their recipients can do with the emails once accessed.
- - Fast-paced, development-stage organization
- - Seasoned management team
- - Casual work environment
- - Comprehensive benefits package
- - Career growth opportunities
- - Onsite gym and showers
- - Onsite cafeteria
- - Free coffee, tea, flavored water and sodas
Duties & Responsibilities:
- - Develop and execute marketing campaigns and activities, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, live events, webinars and display advertising to drive visitors to the company website and sales lead generation.
- - Create campaign reporting process and metrics to determine marketing program effectiveness. Analyze marketing programs and adjust strategy and tactics to increase effectiveness.
- - Improve the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website.
- - Produce multimedia marketing communications, including white papers, case studies, videos, presentations, promotional materials, and advertisements.
- - Collaborate with internal and external creative, branding and print production resources as appropriate.
- - Copyedit, proofread, and update existing communications.
- - Evaluate customer research, market conditions and competitor data to refine marketing approaches and messaging.
- - Manage media relations, including researching, writing, and editing press releases. Develop relationships with media contacts and secure coverage of company products and events, independently and in conjunction with external resources.
- - Prepare presentations and communication talking points for senior staff in advance of interviews and other speaking engagements.
- - Help establish and maintain consistent corporate image throughout product lines, promotional materials, and events.
- - Bachelor’s degree from a four year college or university with a minimum of three to five years experience in a marketing communications role; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- - Demonstrable experience leading and managing multimedia marketing campaigns.
- - Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising marketing campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- - Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- - Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a collaborative environment.
- - Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in marketing campaign execution and measurement.
- - Solid computer skills, particularly knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, and Adobe Creative Suite.
- - Desire and ability to work in a fast-paced, multitasking environment.
- - Experience in a software or technology-related field.
- - Experience developing custom imagery and iconography for website and software projects.
- - Familiarity with video/animation tools.
- - Familiarity with Squarespace CMS.
- - Experience with Software UI/UX design.
- This position is located in our Highlands Ranch, CO headquarters. No work will be performed outside the United States. US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor H1B Visa’s at this time.
- How to Apply:
- To apply for this position, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.