The Absio Data Encryption toolkit consists of multi-language software development kits (SDKs) and the optional Absio Broker™ application that seamlessly integrate with new and legacy applications via a simple API.
Absio's software-defined, Serverless Encryption™ technology can be applied to any type of application running on any device. The libraries are available in multiple
languages to support a wide array of application development across platforms and devices, including desktop, mobile, cloud-native, server, web, IoT applications and more. The Absio Data Encryption SDKs can be combined with the Absio Broker™ application to enable automatic secure backup, synchronization and exchange of data and/or keys.
- Automated key generation,
- management and exchange
Data encryption and decryption without calling a central server
Metadata available where the data goes
Obfuscated File System
- Local encrypted key and data storage
- Control permissions to view, modify, decrypt, upload and download content and metadata
Key & Data Backup
- Store copies of encrypted keys and data on blind sharing app
Route encrypted data between users through encrypted tunnels
- Track and distribute key and data events
How you can use it
Developers can choose to leverage some or all the key features of the Absio developer toolset. Their flexibility, ease of implementation and integration capabilities support virtually any data security use case. Here are just a few ways developers could apply Absio technology:
- — Encrypt data as it’s entered into a web form or application
- — Bind digital rights information to data that can be enforced offline
- — Encrypt each data object in a repository
- — Securely share data with users inside or outside your network
- — Secure JSON from database to web front-end
- — Protect and systematically ratchet static database keys
- — Enhance transmission security
- — Ensure data integrity from creation to deletion
- — Enable anonymized information sharing and analysis
- — Protect employee data without blinding the organization
- — Provide secure data storage services without access to client keys
- — Automatically and securely replicate data on disparate systems
Absio Data Encryption SDKs
The Absio SDKs are licensed per developer/year based on the number of SDK languages utilized and how your applications are deployed. Site licenses are available for organizations who need multiple developer licenses in a wide array of programming languages.
Absio Broker Application
The optional Absio Broker application is licensed per instance/year.
Use of Absio Software is subject to the terms of our Software License Agreement.