The Absio Developer Toolset consists of multi-language software development kits (SDKs) and the portable Absio Server Application that seamlessly integrate with new and existing applications via a simple API.
Absio's software-defined, Serverless Encryption™ technology can be applied to any type of application that generates, processes or stores data using a few simple method calls. All communication with the Absio Server Application is handled by the SDK methods.
Absio SDK Languages
Absio Server Application Deployment
Python package, RPM, VM, Docker
- Automated key generation,
- management and exchange
Data encryption and decryption without calling a central server
Metadata available where the data goes
Obfuscated File System
- Local encrypted key and data storage
- Control permissions to view, modify, decrypt, upload and download content and metadata
Key & Data Backup
- Store copies of encrypted keys and data on blind server app
Route encrypted data between users through encrypted tunnels
- Track and distribute key and data events
How you can use it
Developers can choose to leverage some or all the key features of the Absio developer toolset. Their flexibility, ease of implementation and integration capabilities support virtually any data security use case. Here are just a few ways developers could apply Absio technology:
- — Encrypt data as it’s entered into a web form or application
- — Bind digital rights information to data that can be enforced offline
- — Encrypt each data object in a repository
- — Securely share data with users inside or outside your network
- — Secure JSON from database to web front-end
- — Protect and systematically ratchet static database keys
- — Enhance transmission security
- — Ensure data integrity from creation to deletion
- — Enable anonymized information sharing and analysis
- — Protect employee data without blinding the organization
- — Provide secure data storage services without access to client keys
- — Automatically and securely replicate data on disparate systems
The Absio SDKs are licensed per developer/year based on the number of SDK languages utilized and the number of applications that will consume the SDK. Site licenses are available for organizations that produce multiple applications in a wide array of programming languages.
Absio Server Application
The Absio Server application is licensed per instance/year.