Absio's mission is to deliver the infrastructure and software needed to create an information economy that is safe, reliable and profitable.
What We Do
Absio solutions allow the military, federal government and commercial operations to retain ownership of any form of digital information or content regardless of where or how it has been distributed. Engineered from the ground up with numerous patent claims filed, the Absio solution leverages a unique approach to provide persistent distribution control on personal computers, tablets, smartphones and specialized hardware. Absio persistent distribution control is a fundamentally different approach. It locates control in the information itself at the object level. With Absio, control does not depend on where the information is located or the device it’s on, so authors can control who sees the information and what they can do with it (e.g., redistribute, modify, copy/paste, export, print, and expiration of digital content).
Absio Software and Business is Built on Five Core Principles:
- Information and content are digital property and carry all the rights and obligations that are associated with other forms of property.
- Sharing or selling information or content should be under the control of the individuals or organizations that own it.
- Individuals and organizations should be able to know and choose their digital relationships and associations.
- Absio does not have the right to read or sell our customers' information or content just because we help them distribute it.
- Absio provides the basis for a rational digital information economy-an open and accountable marketplace where customers can use Absio for any legal purpose.
Founded in 2008, Absio Corporation is privately held and backed by its core management team and various entities and individuals in the investment community.
8321 S. Sangre De Cristo Road, Suite 302
Littleton, CO 80127-6426
Recent Blog Posts
Absio was chosen as one of 2012's Emerging Technologies by the Armed Forces Communications Electronics Association (AFCEA).
Dan Kruger, Absio CEO, addresses how Absio solutions mitigate the inadequacies of traditional perimeter security (@ 4:43M).
Dan Kruger, CEO of Absio, tackles the key questions facing media companies today:
- How can I control my distribution?
- How can I increase my ad volume and rates?
- How can I get the most revenue per article?